Southern California Young People
Conference rules and regulations
- No food, drink, or gum allowed in the meeting halls or the cabins other than what is provided.
- The Conference Schedule must be followed by everyone.
- Attendance at all meetings (including morning revival) is mandatory. In case of sickness, appropriate medical attention will be obtained and parents may be asked to come take the sick child home.
- During cabin times and overflow times, everyone is encouraged to participate.
- Respect the camp staff. If you have a problem, tell your serving one who will tell the coordinating brothers. DO NOT go to the camp staff directly.
- Take care of all the facilities. Pick up any trash, paper, water bottles or cans you see on the ground. Make your bed and keep your room clean.
- No one may leave the facility at any time, unless with expressed permission from their legal guardian or serving one. Wandering off the property is grounds for dismissal from the conference.
- Serving ones are permitted to rise before the scheduled rising time as long as they do not wake others.
- Take short showers.
- There must not be any excessive noise or shouting outdoors early in the morning or after the evening meeting in order to not to disturb the neighbors.
- NO ELECTRONIC ITEMS ARE ALLOWED (cell phones, laptops, tablets, radios, TVs, CD/MP3 players, PDAs, handheld games, etc.) AT ANY TIME.
- NO UNSANCTIFIED ITEMS such as playing cards, novels or magazines are allowed at the camp.
- Possession or use of smoking products, alcohol, or illegal drugs is strictly PROHIBITED.
- Lights out at scheduled time. After lights out there should be no talking, and no leaving the cabin during the night.
- All clothing worn during the entire weekend must be proper and modest. No shorts or jeans may be worn during the meetings. No open toe shoes. No clothing, caps, or shirts with improper pictures, logos, or symbols may be worn.
- PHYSICAL ALTERCATION, VERBAL ABUSE, OR DAMAGE OF PROPERTY IS CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL AND SUSPENSION FROM THE CONFERENCE.
- Additional rules may be added during the conference.
- The serving ones are responsible to see and enforce that the young people from their locality follow these rules and regulations.